Understood that I dint understand

 





Scene 1 


Teacher and Me


Teacher: understood????


Me: No 


Teacher: You dint understand???


Me: Yes understood that I didn't understand


Teacher: Good you at least understood that you dint understand which I was supposed to make you understand!!!!


Me: But I dint understand!!!!


Teacher: It's great if you understand what I am  supposed to make you understand and not understand that you dint understand;

Good, you understand that you dint understand which you are supposed to understand;

Worst is not understanding at least that you dint understand which I want you to understand



Scene 2 


Friend and me 


Me: The teacher said that understanding is better than not understanding but not understanding that you dint understand which the teacher wants me to understand is the worst of all!!!!


Friend: what you dint understand ??? That which is better you understood that you dint understand but worst is not understanding that you dint understand which you are supposed to understand that teacher wanted you to understand???????🙄🙄



Me: That is what I am telling you I dint understand!!!!!! At least did you understand...................


Friend: You wanted to know that I understood or that I understood that I dint understand ...............


Will you begin from the first 


 LET ME NOT UNDERSTAND 




Me: That may be worst among all!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minsky moment in real estate market ?

BOOM and BUST

Business model of Digital payments